Last weekend Miles drove out to Cali with Gma & Gpa for a few days. He's been asking to go to grandma's big house for a while and being the awesome parents that we are, Eddie and I let Miles go out for a few short days. He got to go in the hot tub, go to Disneys 2 days in a row, renew his season pass & ride on an airplane. He had so much fun. I wish I could have gone as well but it was a good trip. Love you Miles. And thanks Mom & Dana for taking care of my little boy!
He is such a California boy! I love it. I loved your baby announcements. Good for you for getting them out. I love how much Issac looks like Joel, and Scarlett like you!
is a kid at heart and has more fun at chuck e cheese than the boys do! (If that is even possible.) Loves Sara, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting & tennis.
the Mama
feeds & changes babies, enjoys cooking, going to disneyland, playing games and having fun with her boys.
Lando
enjoys jumping on the trampoline, cheetos, peter pan & being friends with EVERYONE!
My Boy
enjoys riding his bike with no training wheels, going down the big slide, sword fighting and being black spiderman.
Pretty Girl
Baby Boy
DISNEYLAND
a LaClaire favorite!
the day best friends became husband & wife
so in love doing it all again!
Easter Pictures
usually these boys eat up the chance to be in front of the camera. today, not so much. but i'm glad b/c i never would have gotten this kind of picture had they been more willing to LOOK AT THE CAMERA!!!
6 comments:
I wish I had a life like that!
That lucky boy
Lucky Miles, what a nice grandma and grandpa! Congrats to you and Joel! Your new babes are just beautiful! Thanks for the birth announcement too!
Wish I could send a few of mine with him!!!
Can I come and see you this weekend sometime?
Hey miss...I have that book still that I need to give back to you. Maybe want to get together next week sometime?
He is such a California boy! I love it.
I loved your baby announcements. Good for you for getting them out. I love how much Issac looks like Joel, and Scarlett like you!
Post a Comment