ok, so one more and then i'm done for the day. i am super excited because miles is now officially potty trained. he was so good thru the whole process and i have to say it wasn't that bad. (of course i see a lot of you have kids who are being potty trained but they are several months to a year younger than miles so i am somewhat envious.) but i just love this picture. if he were older he'd kill me but he's not so he can't. i'm not sure where he got this from but all i can think is that it's a combination of the way i go to the bathroom and the way dad goes to the bathroom.
July's Random Pics
11 years ago
4 comments:
Looks super cute!!! I LOVE it!
Such a funny picture. I'm glad that you have a blog. It's my fav way to keep in touch. Come check mine out when you get a chance. ksirwin.blogspot.com
That's funny! I am so glad we found each other's blog. I lost my cell phone so I don't have your number any more. Call me sometime, I'd love to catch up.
-Yes we are pregnant with baby #2! Due Dec. 20th. We like to wait until after the first trimester to break the news, and just had another good check up, so Brandon says I can spread the word! Glad to see you are so happy. The boys are beautiful. Call me! 760-484-3323
Congrats.. That is so exciting. We bought a little potty for Kyle but still no where near training him
Post a Comment